Yummy Nyamy Yummy Nyamy

Okay I'll take few minutes and give you an idea what I think about the game. Game is good, a lot of people like to play games like this. BUT...

GOOD:
- tutorials (it gives professional look to game and we like it, even because most of us don't need instructions in games like this, we know how to play)
- design (it's great and really can be used in one of top games, great work here!)
- music and music effects (everything good!)

BAD/ CAN BE BETTER:
- waaaay to long transactions between scenes
- if moves left, it shows stars and points earned before asking if you want to continue (it should be before showing results, logically)
- dragging map (as in candy crush for example)... it's giving a game much more interesting look and keeps players interested in further playing
- you can't see how much levels are there, we like to see how much zillion-million hours of fun are waiting for us! ;)
- very important, it's NOT random!! Really bad! You should make it random! I strongly recommend you to make it random, it's giving game the rest of fun!
- giving like 2 moves on some of first levels is let's say, well, stupid.... make every level interesting to play! :)

Here you go, I hope that I helped as much as I could! :)

Les Mis the Confrontation Les Mis the Confrontation

Jazza singing... is this even possible haha?

Couple of doodle's Couple of doodle's

haha great faces

Kitty Love Kitty Love

awesome style! :D

KingStinkie responds:

thanks man!

Boyfriend Boyfriend

It absolutely needs a lot of work but it's a great sketch!

Brette responds: